Food State Selenium supplement with 60 tablets at 100µg elemental of Selenium per tablet. Food State Selenium yeast has been documented by the European Food Standards Agency as being the safest and most bio-effective form of Selenium. Food State Selenium is far better absorbed and used (by the body) than inorganic selenium.
- This Food State Selenium supplement is presented to the body complete with all the amino acids and other phyto-nutrients with which this mineral is found in food
- Food State Selenium is effectively a natural, organic form of the mineral and it is hencefar better absorbed and used than inorganic selenium
- Recent data also shows yeast-bound selenium to be far more bioavailable and totally non-toxic in therapeutic doses
- Selenium is a natural antioxidant that protects against free radicals and appears to preserve elasticity of tissue, which becomes less elastic with ageing
- Selenium is a key nutrient in helping support the functions of the immune system and maintains certain energy-producing cells, including those of the heart, by ensuring an adequate oxygen supply
- Selenium is necessary for the production of ‘prostaglandins’ and as such plays an important role in maintaining thyroid functions and male fertility/ reproductive functions
- This is a Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Mineral enhanced yeast providing selenium; microcrystalline cellulose; vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide; sodium carboxymethylcellulose
1 tablet daily as a food supplement or as directed by a practitioner
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
microcrystalline cellulose; vegetable stearic acid; silicon dioxide; sodium carboxymethylcellulose
Wheat; yeast, starch, gluten; dairy; added sugars, colourings, flavourings & preservatives.
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.