Food State Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5) is beneficially combined in a food base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus. It helps to maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body's ability to withstand stressful conditions.
- Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), a member of the vitamin B complex, is water-soluble and it occurs in all living cells
- Pantothenic Acid helps maintain a healthy digestive tract and can improve the body’s ability to withstand stressful conditions
- Pantothenic acid stimulates the adrenal glands and increases production of cortisol and other adrenal hormones important for healthy skin and nerves
- This vitamin plays a vital role in cell metabolism; as a coenzyme, pantothenic acid participates in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- It is essential for the synthesis of cholesterol, steroids and fatty acids and aids in the utilisation of other vitamins
- A Food State supplement - uniquely provides nutrients in the same form as those in food
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||50mg||833|
|+NRV = Nutritional Reference Value
* Indicates no NRV
Inactivated Lactobacillus bulgaricus combined with pantothenic acid, microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid.
1 tablet daily, or take as directed by a practitioner.
Vegetarians, vegans and for people with Candida and yeast sensitivities.
Microcrystalline cellulose, vivasol, vegetable stearic acid
Non-GM & Free From: gluten, wheat, soy, dairy, added sugar, flavourings & colouring
Keep cool, dry & out of direct sunlight.