Magnesium is an essential mineral that is a cofactor for over 300 enzymes. Nearly 70% of the body’s supply is located in the bones – magnesium supports the maintenance of bone health and is necessary for the proper functioning of muscles.
- Food sources of magnesium are far better absorbed than inorganic sources
- Magnesium is involved in many essential metabolic processes including normal energy-yielding processes and normal nerve function
- Magnesium contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and normal psychological function
- Due to changes in farming methods, magnesium levels in food have declined over the past 80+ years and it is further depleted from our diet by food processing, cooking and food refining techniques
- Our Food State™ magnesium tablets are combined in a base of inactive Lactobacillus bulgaricus, a native and friendly bacterial inhabitant of the digestive tract