WHAT IS KETOSOURCE PURE C8 MCT OIL?
Pure C8 MCT Oil is a higher purity MCT oil made from concentrated Caprylic Acid (also known as C8). The higher purity of this oil (99.8%) eliminates odor and taste, while also reducing the typical gut symptoms experienced with MCT oils.
Read this in depth article on Caprylic Acid (C8).
HOW PURE C8 MCT OIL WORKS
Pure C8 MCT oil is the most efficient of the Medium Chain Triglycerides (MCT) in its conversion into ketones via the liver. As a consequence, per gram consumed, more ketones are generated than other MCT oils.
After consuming a dose of C8, from 1 teaspoon to 1 tablespoon, it is funneled directly to the liver and converted into ketones.
This provides a quick and direct energy source from ketone metabolism and the other various benefits of ketone-bodies.
C8 MCT Oil is odorless, tasteless and can be substituted with traditional oils. Easy to mix in protein shakes, coffee, or any other types of beverages for sustained energy.
HOW PURE C8 MCT OIL DIFFERS TO OTHER SIMILAR PRODUCTS
WHO IS PURE C8 MCT OIL SUITABLE FOR?
Pure C8 MCT oil (Caprylic Acid Triglycerides) is suitable for consumption by people in the following situations:
- Ketogenic or low-carb dieters wishing to increase ketosis or to ease their way into ketosis
- People looking to increase cognitive performance through ketone fuelling and metabolism (note: aiming for 1.5 to 3 mmol is considered a good blood ketone range to aim for)
- People looking to increase physical performance in the gym, in competitions and as professional athletes through ketone fuelling and metabolism
IS THIS KETOGENIC FOR EVERYONE?
- It has a ketogenic profile and is
- Will not kick you out of ketosis and will not drop your ketones
- Works for everyone on a ketogenic diet
- Is suitable for the most strict ketogenic diet
- It has ketone boosting ingredients - C8 MCT Oil (99.8%)
- C8 MCT is the only MCT that increases blood ketones effectively
Easily Digested: Customer feedback shows that less people experience the typical upset stomach seen with lower purity MCT oils. The typical indigestion, loose stools and stomach aches caused by MCT oils should not occur.
MANUFACTURING & PACKAGING INFORMATION
Ketosource is a GMO-free, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo and vegan compliant product.
The oil has also been screened for heavy metal and pesticide residues.
The bottles come in 100ml, 500ml and 1000ml sizes. Except for the 500ml Glass Edition, all variations come in PET BPA-free bottles.
Ketosource Pure C8 MCT oil is made from two sources: coconut oil and RSPO certified sustainable palm kernel oil.